So many thoughts but none full enough for an entire post. Here’s a whole bunch of random from this week:
- I’m going to NYC tomorrow!! I haven’t been back since the day I got engaged – what a difference a year makes! I CANNOT WAIT to see my long-lost girlfriends and my extended family – hi Lish!
- I already received my credit card reward bonus of 40,000 miles! My next step is to sign up for the Delta Gold Skymiles card, which has a bonus of 35,000 skymiles (not credit card points). I will purchase my ticket to Europe through Delta using with my skymiles balance first and the remainder with my credit card rewards. Even more exciting is that thanks to this card, I get a pass to the Delta Lounge so I can relax before my LONG flight in peace 🙂 As often as I fly, I’ve never been in an airport lounge before!
- I jumped back into the dating world recently. No, I won’t be sharing stories on this here blog (usually) but let’s just say
- I’ve started looking at my next steps for moving out of my parents’ place. There will be some pretty exciting posts coming your way this year on that front!
- It’s my birthday month! I’ll be the big 2-5 in a few short weeks and I got my first birthday present from my sister and brother-in-law! In honor of “needing a stud muffin in my life” I received this bear named Randy, who I believe is a stripper/cop/biker? Thanks, siblings!?
- Sometimes buying yourself flowers and pouring yourself some champagne simply because it’s Tuesday is absolutely necessary to keep your spirits up.
- Even after a trip to Target yesterday, I’m still going strong on this closet challenge – as one would hope. Especially while working at home, it turns out I don’t use my cute clothes hardly enough! 51 more weeks to go!
- Did I mention I’ll be in NYC tomorrow?!?!?! Someone make today fly by and this weekend last forever!