- I’ve been pretty lazy lately. Lazy with blogging, budgeting, running, eating healthy, etc. However, I’ve certainly been living life and some big, exciting changes are coming soon! I can’t blog about them just yet but trust me, I wish I could!
- I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. My first in almost 5 years. It started out as inconvenience when I didn’t have a car in college to get to my appointments. Now it has turned into fear that they will have to take out all of my teeth because they haven’t been professionally cleaned in so long. Rational, I know. Wish me luck please.
- I saw this amazing tutorial on how to create a hanging display for your necklaces this morning at I Love You More Than Carrots and I cannot wait to make one of my own. Relatively painless and certainly affordable. Go check it out!
- I stumbled upon a blog called Budget Bytes this morning and I’m obsessed. This is not just a website on how to spice up Ramen inexpensively. These recipes look flavorful and delicious and are broken down by price per serving, all of which are reasonably priced.
- I am also loving this blog about being “pre-engaged”. After a freak-out last weekend when I saw The 5-Year Engagement and everyone and their brother asking if I have a ring yet or when I will get engaged, this blog brought some sanity to my life. This blog also led me to buy my good friend Faith the book inspired by the blog, A Practical Wedding. She recently got engaged and I was thrilled to find a practical, yet special gift for her. Does anyone else feel “pre-engaged” or get bombarded with questions about engagements or weddings etc when you’re thrilled to be dating for now?! It has gotten quite out of hand in my neck of the woods and I am forcing myself not to get caught up in it.
- No one asked me to promote any of these sites, they simply seemed pretty cool to me.
- Allergies are for the birds. So is asthma.
- I’m going to Toronto for a work trip in two weeks. I have never been to Canada so I’m pretty excited about it. What should I see or do while I’m there? Gotta start planning!
- I recently have gotten myself into Revenge and Scandal and Eli Stone (thanks Megan and Matt for the suggestions!). So good! I’m running out of shows to watch on Netflix. Anyone know any hidden gems I might like? I can’t wait to have cable again one day!
That’s all I got for now! Happy Thursday!