I spent a lovely weekend in Wisconsin and got back late last night. Quality time with Matt > blogging 🙂
Despite traveling last week, I tried to stay on track with my spending. It seems I’m almost always short on cash after week 1 of a 2 week pay period but I’m doing the best I can.
Monday: -$18 concessions at the Twins/Yankee game. Twins won!
Tuesday: -$2 for overdue library fee
Wednesday: No spend day!
Thursday: -$10 Bus to airport
-$6.81 snacks for plane ride
Friday: -$7.99 Netflix
Saturday: -$16.04 Erbs & Gerbs post bar meal for Matt, Amanda and me
Sunday: -$6.86 Subway
-$1.94 snack at airport
-$12.50 train from airport
-$16 cab home from train station
Could have been better, could have been worse. Fortunately I babysit every night this week so my spending will be limited.
This week was a lot of fun and most activities were inexpensive!
- Tickets for the Twins vs Yankees game were $7 each (after taxes & fees).
- Tuesday was book club with a great new group of girls! Kelli was so nice to invite me!
No one was a huge fan of the book but we had delicious dinner and desserts and fun conversation. It was a great way to spend an inexpensive evening and I am really looking forward to next month’s meeting!
- Went on a walk with Matt and Amanda in Stevens Point
- Played Just Dance 3 on Matt’s xbox (SO FUN!)
- Window shopped to kill some time. Wasn’t even tempted to buy anything!