Growing up, our family would share our “highs and lows” of the day while we ate dinner together. Here are the highs and lows of my “long” weekend.
- Surpassing $2000 for my fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society thanks to a great fundraiser Friday night.
- Meeting Megan’s new boyfriend and seeing my friend so happy.
- Catching up on homework and school stuff.
- Finally taking a little bit of time to relax, have fun, and be lazy.
- Picking up an extra babysitting job for a cute kid.
- Trying to run 6.5 miles hungover and after eating junk food. Legs and lungs were great, stomach not so much. It wasn’t awful though!
- Getting ripped off by a cab driver on my way home from a night out.
- Having to work on President’s Day.
- Being too busy to blog yesterday.Hope you didn’t miss me too much!
- Missing Matt. The weekend following a visit is almost always the hardest.