- My babysitting gig cancelled so I had a free evening after work.
- It was nearly 50° so I took advantage of a nice run outside.
- I rocked out to the “More” Usher Pandora station, which was very fun. Somehow “Born to be Wild” was added into the mix and it was a very pleasant surprise!
- The run felt great and I finally completed week 4 of C25K!
- The back of my knee is feeling pretty darn sore so I have a hot date with a bag of frozen peas tonight. (A poor man’s ice pack…I’m not eating a whole bag of frozen peas.)
- I lost my keys. I put them in my pocket as I left and they must have fallen out somehow. I can’t imagine how that happened considering my pockets are deep and I swear I don’t flop all over the place or at least enough for my keys to fly out of place.
It’s $100 to replace the electronic entry key so I’m not too thrilled about this discovery! Overall though, I’m glad I ran!